To our valued customers,
We continue to closely monitor developments around the coronavirus (COVID-19), including ongoing updates from the Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC). At Erin Mills Mazda we are taking strong measures in keeping our dealership safe and clean for you, our employees and community at large.
We have trained our employees to practice the measures and ensure that guidelines from Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the World Health Organization and other public health agencies are followed.
We have implemented the following safety measures:
- Mandatory mask or face covering for all employees, customers and visitors
- Equipped hand Sanitizer machines at the showroom and service entrance
- Disinfection of all high-touch areas including workstation, reception, product display and every vehicle using top quality disinfecting cleaner
- Each sales, service, office and reception counters equipped with a hand-sanitizer
- Protection guard installed at all sales, service, office and reception desks
- Frequent hand washing and keeping all vehicles sanitized
- Each staff has been informed and alerted to report any cold or flu like symptom
Our commitment towards health and safety is always a top priority and we will continue to take all necessary measures during challenging times. We promise to deliver excellent customer experience and ensure you have and our employees have a peace of mind.
Erin Mills Mazda